Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited applications for recruitment of Manager (F&S), Dy. Manager (F&S) and Sr. Officer (F&S). The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 4 March 2014. GAIL (India) Limited was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India's principal Gas transmission and marketing company. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 12 February 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 4 March 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 19 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the posts:
- Manager (F&S): 2
- Dy. Manager (F&S): 8
- Sr. Officer (F&S): 2
Total no. of post: 12
- Manager (F&S): Candidate upper age limit should be 37 years as on 4 March 2014.
- Dy. Manager (F&S): Candidate upper age limit should be 34 years as on 4 March 2014.
- Sr. Officer (F&S): Candidate upper age limit should be 30 years as on 4 March 2014.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire or Fire & Safety with minimum 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to candidates having one year Diploma in Industrial Safety from a Central/ Regional Labour Institute recognized by Govt.
- General and OBC Category candidate must pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Manager (F&S): Rs.32,900-58,000/-
- Dy. Manager (F&S): Rs.29,100-54,500/-
- Sr. Officer (F&S): Rs.24,900-50,500/-
The candidate will be selected on the basis of Physical Endurance Test, Group Discussions and/ or interview before the Selection Committee.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Gail (www.gailonlin.com) from 12 February 2014 to 4 March 2014.
- After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same and dispatch it along with latest passport size colour photograph, Demand Draft (if applicable) and attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents to the Sr. Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110 066 before 19 March 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.