GAIL Limited Notified recruitment for Law Professional & Boiler Operation Engineer
GAIL (India) Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Sr. Manager (Law), Dy. Manager (Law) and Senior Engineer (Boiler Operations).
Gail India Limited invited online application for recruitment to the Posts of Sr. Manager (Law), Dy. Manager (Law) and Sr. Engineer (Boiler Operations) 2013. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 5 October 2013. Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India's principal Gas transmission and marketing company. It has following business segments: LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. It has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 16 September 2013
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 5 October 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 19 October 2013
Details of Post
Name of the posts:
- Sr. Manager (Law): 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Law): 03 posts
- Sr. Engineer (Boiler Operations): 22 posts
Total no. of post: 26
- Sr. Manager (Law): Candidate upper age limit should be 40 years as on 16 September 2013.
- Dy. Manager (Law): Candidate upper age limit should be 34 years as on 16 September 2013.
- Sr. Engineer (Boiler Operations): Candidate upper age limit should be 30 years as on 16 September 2013.
- Sr. Manager (Law) & Dy. Manager (Law): Graduate and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 60% marks or 5 years integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM).
- Sr. Engineer (Boiler Operations): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical or Mechanical or Electrical with minimum 60 % marks and Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Operation Engineer.
- General and OBC Category candidate must pay the fee of Rs.200/- in the form of Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) limited payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Sr. Manager (Law): Rs.36,600 – Rs.62,000/-
- Dy. Manager (Law): Rs.29,100 – Rs.54,500/-
- Sr. Engineer (Boiler Operations): Rs.24,900 –Rs.50,500/-
The candidate will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion and/ or interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Gail (www.gailonlin.com) from 16 September 2013 to 5 October 2013.
- After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same, , take the print on A - 4 size paper and dispatch along with specific documents to the Sr. Manager (HRD), GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16, Bhikaiji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi, PIN-110 066 before 19 October 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.