GAIL Notified Recruitment to the Post of Technician, Assistant and Operator Job 2013
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Technician, Assistant and Operator Job 2013
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Technician, Assistant and Operator Job 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 May 2013. GAIL (India) Limited was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India's principal Gas transmission and marketing company. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, LPG Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 May 2013
Details of Post
Operator (Fire):4 Posts
Total Vacancies in GAIL: 14
Age limit: Candidate upper age should be 30 years as on 1 April 2013.
- Technician (Mechanical): Matric Pass and ITI Tradesman ship/National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic/ Machinist/ Turner Trade. 2 years Post Qualification Experience in line in Oil/Gas/Petrochemicals/Chemicals/Fertilizer/ Power/ Steel Industry.
- Technician (Electrical): Matric pass and ITI Tradesman ship/National Apprenticeship Certificate in Electrician/Wireman trade. 2 years Post Qualification Experience in line in Oil/Gas/Petrochemicals/Chemicals/Fertilizer/Power/Steel Industry.
- Technician (Instrumentation): Matric pass and ITI Tradesman ship/National Apprenticeship Certificate in Instrument Mechanic/Electronics Mechanic Trade. 2 years Post Qualification experience in line in Oil/Gas/Petrochemicals/Chemicals/Fertilizer/Power/Steel Industry.
- Operator (Fire): 10+2 or equivalent with 6 months Fireman’s Training course. Driving License for heavy vehicle/ Fire Tenders; Proficiency in operating pump/ other firefighting equipment 02 years Post Qualification Experience in line in Oil/ Gas/Petrochemicals/ Chemicals/ Fertilizer/ Power/ Steel Industry.
- Assistant (S&P): Bachelor Degree with 55% marks and Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English (in computer). Candidates should be proficient in operations of personal computer. 1 year Post Qualification Experience in line.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order drawn in favor of GAIL (India) Limited payable at SBI, Main Branch, Rajahmundry, (Branch Code: 0904).
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: Rs 12,500-33,000/- for all posts.
The Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test, Trade Test and/ Physical Endurance Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview.
How to apply
- candidates can download the application format from the official link of GAIL Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed & signed recent passport size photograph, DD / Pay Order, and attested copies of all relevant Certificates, should be send to the address given below:
Chief. Manager (HR),
GAIL (India) Limited,
GAIL BHAVAN, D. NO. 72-2-14 A,
AVA ROAD, RAJAHMUNDRY,
DISTT: EAST GODAVARI, ANDHRA PRADESH,
PIN – 533 103
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______, and Category (SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.