GAIL (India) Limited is looking for Graduate Engineers as Executive Trainee through GATE 2019 Score. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official webiste www.gailonline.com indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number from 12 February 2019 to 13 March 2019.
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number - 12 February 2019
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates - 13 March 2019
- GATE 2019 Exam Date – 02, 03, 09 and 10 February 2019
- GATE 2019 Result Date – 16 March 2019 till 06:00 PM
GAIL GATE 2019 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering) - 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering) - 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL GATE 2019 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering) - Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering) -Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks
How to Apply for GAIL GATE 2019 Posts
The Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format through official webiste www.gailonline.com indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number from 12 February 2019 to 13 March 2019.