GATE Online Application Processing System opens for enrolment, application filling and application submission. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format from 01 September 2015 to 01 October 2015.
Opening Date of Application: 01 September 2015
Last Date of Application: 01 October 2015
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: 17 December 2015
Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website: 19 Mach 2016
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Technology/Architecture (4 years after 10 +2/Post-Diploma). Those who are in the final year of such programs can also aapply for GATE.
- The candidate in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor's degree program in Science (B.S.).
- The candidate should possess a Master's degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent. Those who are in the final year of such programs can also aapply for GATE.
- Candidate in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree program (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology can also apply for GATE.
- Candidate should be in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidate should be in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./ M.Sc. program.
- The candidate with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE (I), AMICE (I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE (I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible for GATE.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents from 01 September 2015 to 01 October 2015.