Applications are invited till 5:00 P. M. of 23.12.2013 (Monday) from the citizens of India. The Gauhati High Court call the candidates for filling up the 5 (Five) vacant posts of Barkandaz (Driver) in the Principal Seat of Gauhati High Court at Guwahati, Assam. The Gauhati High Court was established on 1 March 1948. It was originally known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland, but renamed as Gauhati High Court in 1971 by the North East Areas (Reorganisation) Act, 1971.
- Last Date of Submitting Applications : 23 December 2013 up to 5:00 P.M.
Details of Posts
Name of Post :“Barkandaz (Driver)”
No. of Posts : 05 (Five).
The Candidate should have minimum educational qualification of Class VIII standard and should possess a valid Professional Driving Licence.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- The candidate should not be more than 38 Years of age and less than 18 Years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed up 5 (Five) Years in case of cadidates belonging to SC/ ST.
- Fee of Rs. 50/- have to be paid by the SC/ ST Candidates and Rs. 100/- to be paid by all others (including OBC or MOBC.
- The Fee have to be paid by the candidate through “Fee Payment Challan” and the copy of the challan duly authenticated by the Bank with the details like Bank Name & Code No., Transaction ID/ Journal No., Date of Deposite and Amount to be filled by the Branch Official.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidates recruit in the scale of Pay of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,100/- (PB – 2) plus other allowances per month as admissible under the Rules.
How to Apply
- Candidate can go through the Gauhati High Court website www.ghconline.gov.in. for the Application Form and Fee Payment Challan along with other details.
- Fee Payment Challan will be filled in Block Letter and in clear handwriting with the appropriate Application Fee and pay in cash in the nearest State Bank of India Branch into SBI Powerjyoti Account No. 32512284007. The fee once paid will not be refundable in any case. Bank transaction charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph has to be pasted in the space given on the Application Form and shall sign across the photograph. Four copies of same photograph with the name of the candidate written on the backside of the photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the Application Form.
- The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BARKANDAZ (DRIVER)” and the same should be addressed to “The Registrar (Admin.) – cum Incharge Recruitment Cell, Gauhati High Court, Guwahati, Assam”. Or the same envelope can be dropped in the Drop Box labled “Drop Box of APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BARKANDAZ (DRIVER)” kept within the High Court premises.
- No other mode of submission is acceptable.
- All eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post no need to submitting the photocopy of any document, except the following along with application :
(a) Fee Challan in Original and a copy of the same should be kept by the candidate for his/ her own record.
(b) Recent Passport sized coloured Photographs.
(c) A self attested photocopy of the Professional Driving Licence.
- Candidates who are already in Govt. Service will have to submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of viva – vioce and also the checking of original documents.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.