GBPIHED Job Notification: G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development has invited applications for the Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant and Project Fellow Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 01 July 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 01 July 2019
GBPIHED JRF, Field Assistant and Project Fellow Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Field Assistant and Project Fellow Job
- Junior Research Fellow: First Class masters Degree in Chemistry or related subjects. Desirable: Knowledge on Air Pollution and related instrumentation.
- Field Assistant: Second class Bachelor Degree. Desirable: Experience of working in the laboratory, knowledge on handling instruments, good Hindi typing and computer knowledge.
- Project Fellow: first Class master Degree in Physics/Chemistry/ Environmental Science. 2 years research experience for Senior Project Fellow. Desirable: Interest in working in Aerosols & Climate Change Experience of working in Aerosols.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 01 July 2019.