Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute (M.P. Shah Cancer Hospital) Ahmedabad invited application for recruitment to the post of Fellow in Surgical Oncology and Fellow in Pathology. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 & 28 June 2013. Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) established in the year 1972, is a functional autonomous body jointly managed by Government of Gujarat and Gujarat Cancer Society. It is also a Regional Cancer Centre of Government of India and getting assistance under National Cancer Control Programme.
• Date & Time of Interview for Fellow in Surgical Oncology: 27 June 2013 at 09:30 AM
• Date & Time of Interview for Fellow in Pathology: 28 June 2013 at 09:30 AM
Details of Vacancy:
Name of the post:
• Fellow in Surgical Oncology
• Fellow in Pathology
• Fellow in Surgical Oncology: M.S (Gen. Surgery, ENT), DNB / M.CH, (Surgical Oncology, Plastic, Uro, Pediatric)
• Fellow in Pathology: Diploma / M.D. (Pathology)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview.
How to Apply:
• Candidates can send applications on plain paper with detailed Bio-data Photo copies of all Educational Qualifications, Attempt & Experience certificates attested by self or Gazetted officer, one recent colour passport size photograph to the address given below:
The Gujarat Cancer & research Institute
(M.P. Shah Cancer Hospital)
NCH Campus, Asarwa,
• Candidate can attend interview on 27 June 2013 at 09:30 AM for Fellow in Surgical Oncology & 28 June 2013 at 09:30 AM for Fellow in Pathology at Office of the Dy. Director, Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, NCH Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
For more information, CLICK HERE