The results for XLRI admission were declared on Januray 25th and the interviews is scheduled to start around 18th of February, 2015. This time, according to the officials of XLRI admission department, apart from 65% weight-age to XAT 2015 scores, 35% weight-age would be awarded to various components of GDPI.
The total procedure of weight-age
- The final admission round at XLRI will award a weight-age of 65% to XAT 2015 scores.
- A 5+5% weight-age to each of the 2 components Essay and GK will be awarded in GDPI round.
- If you have excellent academic profile with 85+% marks right from class 10th onwards and have 2-3 years of relevant work experience, XLRI will give you an edge with 5% weight-age points in GDPI round.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be the key components at XLRI final admission round 2015 as it accounts for 20% weight-age.
- Besides, weight-age to gender diversity will also be included in the overall weight-age of 20% awarded for the performance in GDPI.
For detailed information, Click Here