- The Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KVIC) on 20 February 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Monitoring Cell for Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs).
- The Union Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley launched a single window eBiz portal for 11 central government services in New Delhi on 19 February 2105. eBiz is a Government-to-Business (G2B) portal and was launched with an aim to bring transparency and ease of doing business in the country.
- Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on 18 February 2015 set up an online help desk to trace subscribers of such inoperative accounts and seek final settlement. There are about 8.15 crore inoperative provident fund accounts with a balance of 27000 crore rupees.
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 19 February 2015 presented Krishi Karman Awards 2013-14 to State Government functionaries. The awards were presented during the launch of the Soil Health Card scheme nationwide at Suratgarh, Rajasthan.
- Govind Pansare, leader of Communist Party of India (CPI), died on 20 February 2015 at Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai. He was 82.
- Former President of Maldives Mohamed Nasheed was arrested on 22 February 2015 in Male. He was arrested under anti-terrorism laws after a court said that he might flee the country to avoid hearings on terrorism charges.
- International Mother Language Day 2015 was celebrated across the world on 21 February 2015. The theme for the year 2015 is Inclusive Education through and with Language - Language Matters.
- Eminent scientist Tapan Misra was on 20 February 2015 appointed as the Chief of ISRO’s Space Applications Centre (SAC) at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Maheshwar Sahu was on 20 February 2015 appointed as an Independent Director on the board of Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries Limited (RIL). He is a retired IAS officer.
- Samsung Electronics Co on 19 February 2015 acquired US-based mobile wallet startup LoopPay. The acquisition is aimed at launching a smartphone payments service to compete with Apple Pay of Apple Inc.
- Online shopping portal Snapdeal.com on 18 February 2015 acquired premium and luxury fashion site Exclusively.com for an undisclosed amount.
- Indian telecom major Bharti Airtel Limited on 18 February 2015 tied-up with United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) to provide health, education and youth-focused content to its customers in 17 African countries.
- Mumbai-based drug major Lupin on 17 February 2015 signed an agreement with Poland-based Celon Pharma to jointly develop a generic version of GlaxoSmithKline’s Advair Diskus, a drug used to treat asthma.
- Europe-based RUAG Aerostructures and Tata Group firm TAL Manufacturing Solutions on 17 February 2015 signed a multi-year contract worth over 150 million US dollar.
- Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Communications (RCom) on 17 February 2015 inked a deal with micro blogging site Twitter to allow its subscribers to access it for free and stay connected and engaged during the six-week ICC World Cup 2015.
- Faisal Siddiqui was on 16 February 2015 appointed as South Asia President of High-Tech Computer Corporation (HTC), Taiwanese smartphone maker. He succeeded Jack Yang, who left the company citing personal reasons.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 19 February 2015 launched the nationwide Soil Health Card Scheme in Suratgarh town of Sriganganagar district, Rajasthan. The nationwide scheme will help farmers to scientifically analyse the soil of farms in the country.
- Union Government on 18 February 2015 approved Project-17A worth 8 billion US dollar. The project is aimed at building country's most advanced warships. Under the Project-17A seven frigates will be built indigenously with stealth features to avoid easy detection.
- Supreme Court (SC) on 11 February 2015 ruled that demand for dowry can be made at any time and not necessarily before marriage. The decision was given by the SC bench comprising of Justice MY Eqbal and Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghose.
- Parliament of Thailand (National Legislative Assembly) on 19 February 2015 passed a law banning commercial surrogacy, putting a halt on foreign couples seeking to have children through Thai surrogate mothers. The parliament voted 160 to 2 to pass the law.
- United Nation Security Council (UNSC) on 15 February 2015 adopted theResolution 2201 demanding immediate and unconditional withdrawal of Houthis from the government institutions of Yemen.
- France's Socialist Government headed by Prime Minister Manuel Valls on 19 February 2015 won the confidence vote over market reforms.
- India and the US on 19 February 2015 held their first-ever bilateral dialogue on the United Nations (UN) and other multilateral issues in Washington.
- The 5th India-Myanmar Joint Trade Committee (JTC) meeting was held in Nay Pyi Taw in Myanmar on 17 February 2015.
- France on 16 February 2015 signed a 5.2-billion-euro (5.9 billion US dollar) agreement with Egypt for the first foreign sale of its Rafale fighter plane. As per the deal, France will supply 24 Rafale fighters to Egypt.
- Kerala Governor Justice P Sathasivam was the chief guest on the closing ceremony, while Sachin Tendulkar was the Chief Guest on the opening ceremony.
- Indian golfer Anirban Lahiri on 22 February 2015 won the Indian Open title at the Delhi Golf Club. To clinch the title, Lahiri defeated SSP Chowrasia on the first playoff hole.
- Former India captain Anil Kumble and Australian legend Betty Wilson on 22 February 2015 were inducted into the International Cricket Council Hall of Fame at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australia.
- Pune-based I-League football club Bharat FC in the third week of February 2015 appointed English football coach Barry Knowles as head of its youth development programme.
- Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) on 13 February 2015 awarded Honorary Life Membership to the former Indian cricket captain Saurav Ganguly.