Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital (GGSGH), New Delhi Jobs Notification: GGSGH, New Delhi has invited applications for Senior Resident posts for different departments purely adhoc basis for a period of 89 days. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held daily till the vacancies are filled (rolling advertisement).
- Employment Notice No. 3/3/97/2018/Estt./GGSGH/Interview of SR/Adhoc basis/6332; Dated – 14.05.19
Important Dates for GGSGH, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: daily till the vacancies are filled (rolling advertisement)
Vacancy Details of GGSGH, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Senior Residents– 20 Posts
- Anesthesia – 07 Posts
- Pediatrics – 05 Posts
- O & G – 04 Posts
- Medicine – 02 Posts
- Surgery – 02 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for GGSGH, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Senior Residents – MBBS with P.G. Degree / Diploma / DNB / or three year experience e in concerned specialty from a recognized university institution and should have valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Must have not completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and ad-hoc period.
- Senior Residents – 37 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for GGSGH, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for GGSGH, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview daily till the vacancies are filled (rolling) along with their application, all original certificates and one set of self attested photocopy for verification at the Establishment Branch of Guru Gobind Singh Government Hospital (GGSGH), Room No.19, New Delhi. The reporting time for the interview is up to 10.00AM.