Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation invited application for recruitment to the post of Manager, Deputy Manger, Chief Accounts Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, Architect Town Planner, Deputy Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant, Junior Officer, Assistant Drafts Man and Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 June 2013. GIDC was established under the Gujarat Industrial Development Act of 1962, with a goal of accelerating industrialization in the state of Gujarat, India.
- Opening Date for Registration: 13 May 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 15 June 2013
Name of the Post
1. Manager/Regional Manager: 10 posts
2. Deputy Manager: 01 post
3. Dy Chief Accounts Officer:01 post
4. Senior Accounts Officer: 02 posts
5. Accounts Officer: 05 posts
6. Architect Town Planner: 01 post
7. Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
8. Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 01 post
9. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 13 posts
10. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 02 posts
11. Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil): 22 posts
12. Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 05 posts
13. Junior officer: 07 posts
14. Assistant: 25 posts
15. Assistant Drafts Man: 01 post
16. Stenographer Gr-III (Gujarati): 08 posts
- Candidates age must be between 25-45 years for Sr. No. 1, 4, 5 posts,
- 25-40 years for Sr. No. 2 post,
- 30-45 years for Sr. No. 3 posts,
- 28-45 years for Sr. No. 6 posts,
- 25-30 years for Sr. No.7, 8, 13 posts,
- 28 years for Sr. No. 9, 10, 11& 12 posts,
- 20-30 years for Sr. No. 14, 15 years
- & 18-40 years for Sr. No. 16 posts.
- Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Candidates should have done SSC, HSC, Graduation, CA/ICWA, master degree in commerce, degree or diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or board.
- General & OBC Applicants need to pay fee Rs.500/- on the form of IPO in favour of GIDC, Gandhi nagar.
- SC/ ST/PH Applicants need to pay fee Rs.250/-
- Rs.15600-39100/- with G.P. Rs.6600/- for Sr. No. 1, 3, 6 post
- Rs.15600-39100/- with G.P. Rs.5400/- for Sr. No. 2, 4 post
- Rs.9300-34800/- with G.P. Rs.4600/- for Sr. No. 5, 9, 10 post
- Rs.9300-34800/- with G.P. Rs.5400/- for Sr. No. 2, 7, 8 post
- Rs.9300-34800/- with G.P. Rs.4400/- for Sr. No. 2, 11, 12, 13 post
- Rs.5200-20200/- with G.P. Rs.2400/- for Sr. No. 15, 16 post
- Rs.9300-34800/- with G.P. Rs.4200/- for Sr. No. 14 post
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online through the website http://ojas.guj.nic.in/ before 15 June 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE