Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation invited application for recruitment to the post of Manager, Deputy Manger, Chief Accounts Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, Architect Town Planner, Deputy Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant, Junior Officer, Assistant Drafts Man and Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 June 2013. GIDC was established under the Gujarat Industrial Development Act of 1962, with a goal of accelerating industrialization in the state of Gujarat, India.
Name of the Post
1. Manager/Regional Manager: 10 posts
2. Deputy Manager: 01 post
3. Dy Chief Accounts Officer:01 post
4. Senior Accounts Officer: 02 posts
5. Accounts Officer: 05 posts
6. Architect Town Planner: 01 post
7. Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil): 02 posts
8. Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 01 post
9. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 13 posts
10. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 02 posts
11. Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil): 22 posts
12. Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 05 posts
13. Junior officer: 07 posts
14. Assistant: 25 posts
15. Assistant Drafts Man: 01 post
16. Stenographer Gr-III (Gujarati): 08 posts
Candidates should have done SSC, HSC, Graduation, CA/ICWA, master degree in commerce, degree or diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or board.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online through the website http://ojas.guj.nic.in/ before 15 June 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts