Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust (GIRH & FWT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal, Medical Lecturer – cum – Demonstrator and Librarian. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 May 2014.
GIRH & FWT was established in 1964 by Dr. T. S. Soundram. The objectives of the Institute are formulated and reformulated to address the National Health and Family Welfare programs of the Government.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 31 May 2014
Details of Post
• Principal, HFWTC: 1 post
• Medical Lecturer – cum – Demonstrator, HFWTC: 1 post
• Librarian – CTI-AU: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 3 posts
• Principal, HFWTC: Candidate’s age limit should be below 55 years (65 years for retired employees).
• Medical Lecturer – cum – Demonstrator, HFWTC: Candidate’s age limit should be below 55 years.
• Librarian – CTI-AU: Candidate’s age limit should be below 35 years.
• Principal, HFWTC: MBBS Degree with DPH/MPH OR Ph.D., in Public Health/DMCH/MD/DGO/CMO (Preventive and Social Medicine) with minimum 10 years experience in Public Health Administration, Family Planning Administration and Teaching in Public Health or Health Services Research.
• Medical Lecturer – cum – Demonstrator, HFWTC: MBBS Degree with minimum 3 years experience in Teaching/Research/Field Work/Clinical Medicine. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Public Health or Gynaecology or Paediatrics is desirable.
• Librarian – CTI-AU: Graduate in Arts or Science with B.L.I.Sc., or M.L.I.Sc. and minimum 2 years experience. M.S. Office XP and Digital Library soft ware knowledge are desirable.
Candidates have to pay Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of THE DIRECTOR, GIRH & FWT, payable at State Bank of India, Ambathurai.
• Principal, HFWTC: Rs.37400-67000+GP Rs.8700/-
• Medical Lecturer – cum – Demonstrator, HFWTC: Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.5700/-
• Librarian – CTI-AU: Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4500/-
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Gandhigram Institute of Rural Health and Family Welfare Trust (GIRH & FWT), Soundram Nagar, Gandhigram Post, Dindigul District - 624 302, Tamil Nadu, INDIA before 31 May 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Hindu University Recruitment 2019: Apply for 7 Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Housekeeper Posts, 10th pass can apply
ICMR NARFBR Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 for 24 UDC, MTS, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
SVSP, Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for 04 Junior House Physicians Posts