GKCIET Notified Admission in Various Two Years Certificate Courses 2015
Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology, Malda invited applications for admission in Two Years Certificate Course Programmes. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format by 04 May 2015.
Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET), Malda, West Bengal invited applications for admission in Two Years Certificate Course Programmes. The candidates eligible for the courses can apply online through the prescribed format on or before 04 May 2015.
- Last Date of Online Application: 04 May 2015
- Last Date of Offline Application: 11 May 2015
Details of Course:
- Name of the Course: Two Years Certificate Course Programmes
- Name of the Programmes:
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Servicing and Maintenance of Electrical Appliances
- Repairing & Maintenance of Auto and Farm Machineries
- Construction Technology
- Computer Applications
- Chemical Technology
- Sericulture & Textile Technology
Eligibility Criteria: The minimum qualification for admission to the Certificate programme is Matric (10th Std.) pass (Pass in English, Mathematics and Science is compulsory) from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 04 May 2015.