Government Medical College, Jammu invited applications for the recruitment of Field Officer and Administrative Assistant Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 18 August 2018.
- Last Date of Application –18 August 2018
- Interview Date – 20 August 2018
GMC Jammu Vacancy Details
Total Posts –4
- Field Officer – 3 Posts
- Administrative Assistant – 1 Post
- Field Officer – Rs. 35,000/- per month
- Administrative Assistant –Rs. 25,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Field Officer and Administrative Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Field Officer – MBBS/BDS/Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Bachelor of Engineering (any stream). Any advance computer course in Microsoft/ hardware and NET/ computer skill/proficiency. Any Research experience/ experience in data collection/ management.
- Administrative Assistant –MBBS/BDS/Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Bachelor of Engineering (any stream). Any advance computer course in Microsoft/ hardware and NET/ computer skill/proficiency. Any Research experience/ experience in data collection/ management
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Field Officer and Administrative Assistant Post
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply GMC Jammu for GMC Jammu Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to Administrative officer, GMC, Jammu latest by 18 August 2018.
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017 for 300 Class IV posts Divisional cadre 10 & 12 pass can apply
Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals (GMC), Jammu is hiring for Class-IV Posts (Divisional Cadre Jammu). Interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before 9 May 2017.
- Starting Date of Applications forms- 18 April 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission- 9 May 2017
GMC Vacancy Details
- Head Warder- 01 Post
- Anaesthesia Boy– 11 Posts
- Anaesthesia Attendant– 11 Posts
- Jr. Gardener- 04 Posts
- Ayas- 02 Posts
- Hall Porter- 01 Post
- Chowkidar- 08 Posts
- Watchman- 08 Posts
- Gate keeper- 06 Posts
- X-Ray Attendant- 05 Posts
- Medical Record Attendant- 04 Posts
- Bisti- 02 Posts
- Office orderly- 09 Posts
- Peon- 15 Posts
- Room Attendant- 03 Posts
- Hall Attendant- 01 Post
- Jr. Dissection Hall Attendant- 04 Posts
- Attendant- 01 Post
- Nursing Orderly/Hospital Attendant- 93 Posts
- Orderly- 22 Posts
- Bearer - 35 Posts
- Female Bearer- 03 Posts
- Gas pipe Line Attendant- 03 Posts
- Pipeline operator- 04 Posts
- Dental boy- 01 Post
- Dental Attendant- 02 Posts
- Ward Boy- 09 Posts
- Dark room Attendant- 03 Posts
- Incinerator Attendant- 01 Post
- Lift Attendant- 03 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant- 05 Posts
- Library Attendant- 01 Post
- Laundry Attendant- 04 Posts
- CSD Helper- 06 Posts
- Theatre Boy- 09 Posts
- Open Merit – 40 years
- SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC - 43 years
- Physically Challenged- 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen- 48 years
Educational Qualification for Class-IV posts Divisional cadre
The candidate should be at least 10th pass or equivalent or 12th pass.
Application Fee for Class-IV Posts Divisional Cadre
The applicant must attach the application fee receipt in the form of Treasury Receipt of Rs. 50/- under account head “0210 Revenue” along with the application form.
How to Apply for Class-IV posts Divisional cadre
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and can send the applications along with the treasury receipt to the office of Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals, Jammu. Candidates are not required to submit any document. Only short-listed candidates through separate notice will be asked for submission for required documents. The applications should reach on or before 9 May 2017.
Selection Procedure for Class-IV Posts Divisional Cadre
The selection of candidates shall be made on the academic merit basis.
Other important ongoing Recruitments