Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: 7 November 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: 22 November 2019
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor – 1 Post
- Physician: 2 Posts
- Orthopaedic Surgeon: 1 Post
Directorate of Agriculture
- Agriculture Officer: 2 Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer: 15 Posts
- Deputy Town Planner: 1 Post
- Drug Inspector: 4 Posts
- Principal: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Fine Art: 4 Posts
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultant and Other Posts
- Agriculture Officer: Candidate should have a Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Assistant Agricultural Officer: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or equivalent.
- Deputy Town Planner: Candidate should have a Degree in Regional/Town Planning or equivalent.
- Drug Inspector: Candidate should have a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicines with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology.
- Principal, Assistant Professor in Fine Art: Candidate should have a Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art or equivalent with First Class or equivalent.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 through the online mode. The last date of submitting online applications is 22 November 2019. Candidates are advised to refer official notification PDF for more details.