Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Director. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 22 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 June 2018
Goa PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Lecturer – 1 Post
- Assistant Director of Education– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Director Posts
- Assistant Lecturer – Medical Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Assistant Director of Education – At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University or equivalent; Degree in Teaching/Education of a recognised University or equivalent.
How to apply for Goa PSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents to Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji - Goa 403001 latest by 22 June 2018.