Goa PSC Jobs Notification: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer and Principal. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 27 July 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 27 July 2018
Goa PSC Vacancy Details
- Professor in Paediatric Surgery – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery – 1 Post
- Principal in Goa College of Home Science – 1 Post
- Assistant Professors in Fine Art (Applied Art) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor in Paediatric Surgery/Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery – A recognised medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Post Graduation Degree in the concerned field or equivalent.
- Principal in Goa College of Home Science – Master’s Degree in concerned from a recognized University with at least 55% marks and) Ph. D. Degree in concerned discipline with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Assistant Professors in Fine Art (Applied Art) – Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art (Applied Art) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree.
How to apply for GPSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Goa Public Service Commission EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001 latest by 27 July 2018.