The Goa Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Scale Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 October 2013. The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31 October 2013
Detail of Vacancies
• Name of the post: Junior Scale Officer
• Number of Posts: 18
• Candidate’s age should not be Greater than 42 years.
• Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rule.
• Degree of a recognised University.
• Knowledge of Konkani.
• Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
• Rs. 400/- for General Category Candidates
• Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + G.P 5,400/-pm.
Selection will be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the Official website of GPSC.
• Fill all the details in the application form, attach photo, attest signature, DD along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and send to the Goa Public Service Commission before 31 October 2013.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.