Goa State AIDS Control Society (Goa SACS) Job Notification: Goa State AIDS Control Society (Goa SACS) has invited applications for the Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator posts. Eligible and Interested persons can attend walk-in-Interview on 15 July 2020.
Goa State AIDS Control Society (Goa SACS) announced a Walk-In-Interview for the recruitment to 5 contractual posts of Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator under a given project.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 15 July 2020
Goa State AIDS Control Society (Goa SACS) Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director (CST): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (ICTC): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Social Protection/Mainstreaming): 01 Post
- Pharmacist (ART Centre): 01 Post
- Care Coordinator (ART Centre): 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–29 June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Director, Pharmacist and Care Coordinator Job
- Assistant Director (CST): Uni.degree in Medicine/Nursing or pharmacy/Masters in Public Health or Health Management/Social Work or in any other relevant field with min. 03 years of exp. in Health sector.
- Assistant Director (ICTC): Post Graduate(PG) degree in Psychology/Social Work (SW)/Sociology/Clinical Psychology/Sc in Microbiology/Medical Microbiology with minimum 02 years experience in relevant field after PG Degree Desirable: Experience in Counseling and Human Development or Experience in Laboratory Service.
- Assistant Director: Master degree in social sciences (Social work/sociology/psychology) from a recognized University with Min.05 years of experience in all states except states like where minimum 03 years of experience is essential-Assam, Manipur, Nagaland and Mizoram, J&K, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Goa, Tripura, Sikkim, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar.
- Pharmacist: Preferably Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. If personwith degree is not available, diploma holder in pharmacy with 03 years of exp. in health care institution can be considered. His/her must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council.
- Care Coordinator: Reserved for PLHIV and on regular ART treatment within the state of Goa.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 15 July 2020. The persons fulfilling the complete application form for the above requirements for the post are requested to attend the Walk-in- Interview on the date, time and Venue stated above, at Goa SACS, Panjim-Goa along with their Resume with their Educational qualification, Date of Birth, Residence Certificate and Experience if any for verification and attested photocopies for submission. The interview will commence 11:00 am onwards on 15 July 2020 at the Goa state AIDS Control Society Office-Panjim.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles