Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager (HR) and Management Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 25 July 2015.
• Opening Date of online Application Forms: 29 June 2015
• Closing Date of online Application Forms: 25 July 2015
• Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 03 August 2015
Details of the Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 19
1. Additional General Manager/Deputy General Manager: 01
2. Deputy General Manager (For MCMV Project): 01
3. Deputy General Manager (HR): 01
4. Senior Manager (Medical): 01
5. Manager (Safety): 01
6. Manager (Finance): 02
7. Assistant Manager (HR): 03
8. Assistant Manager (EDP): 01
9. Assistant Manager (Welding): 01
10. Management Trainee (Mechanical): 06
11. Management Trainee (Electronics): 01
• Additional General Manager (E-6): 36600-3%-62000
• Deputy General Manager (E-5): 32900-3%-58000
• Sr. Manager (E-4): 29100-3%-54500
• Manager (E-3): 24900-3%-50600
• Asstt. Manager (E-1)/MT: Rs.16400- 40500
• Educational Qualification: Candidates should be B.E/B.Tech, Graduate in any discipline, MBA/MSW/PG Degree/Diploma, MBBS, qualified Charted Accountant/ qualified from Institute of Cost Accountant of India, MCA OR Degree in Engineering with specialization in CS/IT/CSIT as per the posts.
• Age Limit:
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 44/48 years for post no. 1.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 44 years for post no. 2. & 3.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 39 years for post no. 4.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 36 years for post no. 5 & 6.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years for post no. 7 & 8.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years for post no. 9.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years for post no. 10.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 33 years for post no. 11.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test/Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through website on or before 25 July 2015. After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and send the same along with Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application System to the Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802 on or before 3 August 2015. The envelope containing the print out of the online application should be superscribed on top as “Application for the post of ___________".