With the theme to create awareness on accessible India campaign and to promote various schemes of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) among common masses the short film making competition is announced open for all.
Last date to submit application is August 08, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
The competition is open for all and must not be more than 5 minutes of duration.
• The short film can be made in any official language of India, with English subtitles.
• The film can be made with any electronic device in HD format.
• It is expected to be uploaded on YouTubeas an unlisted videoand the URL must be shared with the application.
• 300 dpi photograph of the film maker is also to be uploaded.
• Film stills in JPEG, PNG, PDF format.
The winner of the competition will be rewarded with INR 4L on September 21, 2017 in Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi.The films will be shown in Bharat Short Film Festival on August 10, 2017
Entries are to be uploaded on YouTube under unlisted video.
The initiative is taken in association with Directorate of Film Festivals (DFF), Ministry of Information& Broadcasting, Government of India and Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD).
The content is provided by www.buddy4study.com
MHRD Offers Monetary Aid to Students with its National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2018-19
Scholarship for Engineering and Medical Enthusiast by All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Exam
Scholarship for Aspiring Students in Medical field by Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd.
SOF is inviting School Students to Develop Competitive Spirit through National Cyber Olympiad