Nagar Parishad, Dumka Government of Jharkhand, invited application for recruitment to 03 posts of Capacity Building/lnstitutional Stregnthening Specialist, IT Cum Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist & Social Development Specialist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 15 April 2015
Details of Post
- Capacity Building/lnstitutional Stregnthening Specialist: 01 post
- IT Cum Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: 01 post
- Social Development Specialist: 01 post
- Capacity Building/lnstitutional Stregnthening Specialist: Advanced University degree in the development field (Urban development or Social development). 7-10 years experience in training and capacity building as well as competencies within or Social development.
- IT Cum Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist: Management background and at least 7-10 years experience in monitoring and evaluating large projects and programmes, preferably in the urban sector.
- Social Development Specialist: Masters or Doctoral degree in Social Science with practical experience of working in the development areas, preferably in the urban development.
Age limit: Upto 60 years
Rs. 55, 000/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Nagar Parishad, Dumka (Jharkhand) before 15 April 2015.