Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Government of Karnataka) invited applications from eligible candidates for 21 various posts. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2015.
• Last date of Application: 31 December 2015
Directorate of Urban Land Transport (Government of Karnataka), Vacancy Details
• Transport Planner – 4 posts
• Senior Transport Planner – 2 posts
• Urban Planner – 2 posts
• GIS Specialist – 1 post
• IT/ITS Specialist – 1 post
• Financial Analyst – 1 post
• Graphic Designers – 2 posts
• Public Relation Specialist/ Communication Specialist – 1 post
• Civil Engineers – 2 posts
• AutoCAD Technician – 2 posts
• Stenographer – 1 post
• Accounting Assistant – 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Transport Planner and Other Posts 2015
• Transport Planner: Master degree in Transport Planning/ Transport Engineering/Traffic Engineering. Minimum 1 year Experience.
• Senior Transport Planner: Master degree in Transport Planning/ Transport Engineering/Urban Planning/Traffic Engineering. Minimum 6 year Experience.
• Urban Planner: Master's degree in urban or regional planning, environmental planning, urban design, or geography. Minimum 1 year Experience.
• GIS Specialist: Master's degree in geography, Geo informatics, earth science and related fields. Minimum 1 year Experience.
• IT/ITS Specialist: Master's Degree / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or related fields or MCA. Minimum 1 year Experience.
• Financial Analyst: M.com/MBA (Finance/Marketing). Minimum 3 year Experience.
• Graphic Designers: Bachelor's degree in graphic design.Minimum 3 year Experience.
• Public Relation Specialist/ Communication Specialist: Bachelor's degree journalism, marketing or related. Minimum 3 year Experience.
• Civil Engineers: M.E / M.Tech / B.E in Civil Engineering. Minimum 5 year Experience.
• Auto CAD Technician: Certificate, diploma and associate degree programs in drafting technology or CAD or architecture or civil. Minimum 2 year Experience.
• Stenographer: Any Degree or PUC with Senior shorthand certificates. Minimum 10 year Experience.
• Accounting Assistant: Graduate in Commerce or Science or Arts. Minimum 5 year Experience.
How to apply for Directorate of Urban Land Transport Transport Planner and Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com on or before 31 December 2015.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January