Government of Punjab, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Specialists) for various health institutions/ offices. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-in interviews which will be conducted on 26 October 2013 at 10:00 AM. The Government of Punjab is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Punjab, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
- Date & Time of Walk-in Interview: 26 October 2013 at 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No.0172-2266938
- Last Date for sending application to the mail id: 22 October 2013
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Specialists)
Name of the Specialty:
- Anaesthesia: 59 Posts
- General Surgery: 18 Posts
- Gynaecology: 31 Posts
- Medicine: 16 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 6 Posts
- Paediatrics: 109 Posts
- Pathology: 3 Posts
- Radiology: 35 Posts
- Skin & V.D.: 2 Posts
- TB & Chest: 5 Posts
- Psychiatry: 15 Posts
Total No .of Posts: 299
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-38 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should posses M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/- + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the website.
- Candidates have to mail prescribed application format along with scanned testimonials to the E-mail id email@example.com on or before 22 October 2013.
- After sending application form to the mail id, Candidate should personally attend the Walk in Interview to be held on 26 October 2013 at 10:00 AM at the Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) along with original certificates, an application on prescribed Proforma and two recent Passport Size Photographs.