Government of Telangana invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 23 posts of Assistant, Technician, Typist, Watchman and Subordinate in subordinate offices of Ranga Reddy District. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 25 April 2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 25 April 2015
Details of Posts
- Junior Assistant: 06 posts
- Typist: 02 posts
- Multipurpose Health Asst. (Male): 01 post
- Office Subordinate (Attender): 08 posts
- Watchman: 02 posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 01 post
- Lab Technician: 01 post
- ANM: 01 post
- Waterman: 01 post
- For Post 1: Possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and having Computer knowledge as well with the relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 2: Possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and having Computer knowledge as well with Typewriting in Higher Telugu and English.
- For Post 3: Possess SSC/ Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent and Training Certificate of Public Health & Sanitation Technology.
- For Post 4: Possess VII Standard Pass.
- For Post 5 & 9: Possess V Standard Pass.
- For Post 6: Possess SSC/ Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalentand Training Course for Dark Room.
- For Post 7: Possess Intermediate (12th Standard) Pass with Chemistry as one of the subject or equivalent and Certificate Course of Lab Technician.
- For Post 8: Possess SSC/ Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent and Training Course of Multipurpose Health Worker.
Age Limit: Below 44 years
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials may be forwarded to the Assistant Director (Disabled Welfare), O/o the Collector Office, Lakdikapool, Ranga Reddy District on or before 25 April 2015 by 05:00 PM.