Government of West Bengal, Transport Department invited application for recruitment for the 09 various posts of Data Entry Operator, Software Developer and Sr. Software Developer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 June 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 08 June 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 09
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)- 03
- Software Developer (SD)- 03
- Senior Software Developer – 03
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)- Rs.11,000/-
- Software Developer (SD)- Rs. 25,000/-
- Senior Software Developer – Rs.30,000/-
- Educational Qualification
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)- Graduate with certificate in Computer Applications
- Software Developer (SD)- MCA,M.Sc.in IT/Computer Science, BE in IT/Computer Science
- Senior Software Developer – MCA,M.Sc.in IT/Computer Science, BE in IT/Computer Science
How to Apply
The interested candidates may send the application form on or before 8 June 2015. Candidates should fill in the ‘Application Form’ in his/her own handwriting. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed with the words “Application in response to the Post of _____________ (Name of post) and addressed to Joint Secretary, Transport Department, Government of Bengal.Each application along with enclosures in sealed should reach by the post to the Sri Biswajit Dutta, WBCS (exe), Joint Secretary to the Government of West Bengal Transport Department Paribahan Bhaban, 12, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700 001. The late submission application will not be entertained.