Govt. of Assam, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta invited applications for recruitment to the post of Process server and Grade-IV. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 December 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 21 December 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts:
- Process server: 8 posts
- Grade-IV: 25 posts
Total No. of Posts: 33 posts
- A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 38 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Candidate should be minimum 8th class passed.
- Process server: Rs.4560-15000 + Grade Pay Rs.1600/-
- Grade-IV: Rs.4560-15000 + Grade Pay Rs.1500/-
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and Viva Voce.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with 2 passport size photographs, a self addressed envelope, attested copies of self certified of testimonials/ documents in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste certificates etc. should be sent to the DIO, NIC, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.