Government of Assam, Secretariat Administration Department invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 12 June 2015.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 12 June 2015
Details of Vacancy:
Total no. of Posts: 44 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III (English): 25 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III (Language): 19 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- p.m. + Grade Pay of Rs.2900/- p.m. + other allowances
- Candidate should be done Graduation or any other equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Basic Computer in Windows and MS-Office from a recognized institute.
- Candidate age should be between 18-38 years as on 1 January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Senior Special Officer (Stenography) & Member- Secretary, Selection Board, Secretariat Administration Department, Block-A, 2nd Floor, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 on or before 12 June 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.