Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Odisha State invited application for the recruitment of Village Level Worker posts in Bargarh district of Odisha. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 15 May 2013. Bargarh District is an administrative district of Odisha state in eastern India. The city of Bargarh is its district headquarters. The district was carved out of the erstwhile district of Sambalpur in 1993.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15 May 2013
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Village Level Worker (VLW)
Total No of Posts: 48
- The candidate must not be below 21 years and above 32 years of age as on 1 January 2013.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC, ST, S.E.B.C and Women candidates.
- And 10 years for physically handicapped persons and Ex-Serviceman who has put in not less than six month continuous service.
- Candidates must have passed +2 Examination in any discipline and have passed an exam in computer education.
- He /She is able to read, write and speak Odiya and has passed the Class - Vii Examination with Odiya as a language subject or passed the High School Certificate Examination or an equivalent examination with Odiya as the medium of examination in non - language subject or passed a test in Odiya of Middle English School standard conducted by the Education Department of the Government.
- Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.150/- only for UR candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn from any nationalized bank payable to District Panchayat Officer, Bargarh & payable at Bagarh.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Pay Scale: 5,200-20,200/-+Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
- Selection of candidates would be on the basis of mark secured in the +2 Examination or any other examination equivalent thereto.
- The selection will be held in accordance with the Odisha Village Level Workers (Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 as amended in the year, 2012 and in 2013 as well as by following the provisions contained in ORV Act.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply through prescribed application form given in the website www.bargarh.nic.
Fill the application form with all the relevant details along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and super scribe as “Application for the post of Village Level Workers-2013″ on the top of the envelope and send through speed post/ Regd post only to the Collector, Bargarh so as to reach on or before 15 May 2013.