Govt. of West Bengal invited application for recruitment to the post of Supervisor, Self Help Group & Self Employment in Block & Municipalities under Purba Medinipur. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 October 2013.
Last date of receipt of application form: 31 October 2013.
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Supervisor
- Total No. of Post: 14 Posts
- Candidate age should be between 21-40 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidate should be Graduate with Honours in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Computer in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and reasonable typing speed.
- Candidate should have 1 year Diploma certificate on computer education.
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- + Fixed T.A. of Rs.1000/-
Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class & Graduation degree examination, proficiency in computer application and viva voce as per prescribed guidelines of SHG&SE Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can send application in prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Fill the form and send the application along with attested copies of necessary documents support of age, Education Qualifications, Caste Certificate, Voter Card, Residential Certificate by BDO/SDO, Computer Certificate and 2 copies of recent passport size photographs to the District Magistrate, Purba Medinipur, SHG&SE Department, Tamluk, Purba Medinipur, Pin-721636 by 31 October 2013.