Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited application for recruitment to 48 various posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Junior Physician, Medical Officer and Anaesthetist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 September 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 03 September 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 48
• Associate Professor in Neurology: 01
• Lecturer in Paediatrics: 01
• Junior Physician: 02
• Medical Officer: 37
• Lecturers: 05
• Anaesthetist: 01
• Lecturer in Psychiatry: 01
• Associate Professor in Neurology: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600
• Lecturer in Paediatrics: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600
• Junior Physician: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
• Medical Officer: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
• Lecturers: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
• Anaesthetist: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400
• Lecturer in Psychiatry: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600
• Educational Qualification
• Associate Professor in Neurology: Candidate must have Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent
• Lecturer in Paediatrics: Candidate must have Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent
• Junior Physician: Candidate must have Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned
• Medical Officer: Candidate must have A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 18 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 or a degree of Goa Medical School (Medico Cirurgiao)
• Lecturers: Candidate must have Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent
• Anaesthetist: Candidate must have Post Graduation (M.D.) in Anaesthesia from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
• Lecturer in Psychiatry: Candidate must have Post Graduate degree qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application online. More details can be found from the link given below.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.