Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Residents and Junior Resident (MBBS) Doctors. The candidates eligible for the post can directly attend the Interviews. The Date of interview is mentioned below.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 5 September 2013
Date of Interview
Senior Resident Doctor
- ENT: 09 September 2013
- Obst. & Gynae: 09 September 2013
- Dermatology: 09 September 2013
- Orthopedics: 10 September 2013
- Medicine: 10 September 2013
- Dialysis: 10 September 2013
- Endocrine: 10 September 2013
- Neurology: 11 September 2013
- Pediatrics: 11 September 2013
- Neurosurgery: 11September 2013
- Biochemistry: 12 September 2013
- Pathology: 12 September 2013
- General Surgery (Burns & Plastic- common): 12 September 2013
- Microbiology: 13 September 2013
- Radiology: 13 September 2013
- Anaesthesia: 13 September 2013
- Psychiatry: 14 September 2013
- Ophthalmology: 14 September 2013
- Medical (MBBS): 16 September 2013
Time of Interview: 9.00 A.M. onwards
Name of the post:
- Senior Resident: 108 Post
- Junior Resident: 83 Post
Total No. of posts: 191
Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 40 years for UR/General, 43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST candidates as on 5 September 2013 for both posts.
- Senior Resident: Post Graduate Degree and Diploma/two years experience qualification.
- Junior Resident: MBBS Degree from a recognized university. Candidates who have completed internship earlier than 05 September 2011 are not eligible for applying for these posts.
- The Candidates should be registered with Delhi Medical Council for both posts.
- OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- in the form of demand draft, drawn in favour of “Medical Superintendent” G.T.B Hospital.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
- Senior Resident: PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs.6600/-
- Junior Resident: PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs.5400/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format available on website.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules, experience etc and send to the Establishment -I Branch, Room No.331, IIIrd Floor, Administrative Block, GTB Hospital on or before 5 September 2013 up to 01:00 PM.
- Short listed candidates can attend for interview along with their original certificates on the date and time of interview, which will be held from 09 September 2013 to 16 September 2013 from 09:00 AM onwards.