Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Research Officer in Gujarat Statistical Service, Class-II, Under General Administrative Department and Municipal Health Officer, Class-I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 August 2014.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 5 August 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 20 August 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Research Officer: 30 posts
2. Municipal Health Officer: 40 posts
Total no. of Posts: 70 posts
• Research Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600
• Municipal Health Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.5400
• Research Officer: Post graduate degree with Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or Mathematics as principal subject; possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application and adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi or both.
• Municipal Health Officer: M.B.B.S. degree; basic knowledge of computer application and adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi or both.
• Research Officer: Maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
• Municipal Health Officer: Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination/Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through GPSC website on or before 20 August 2014.
• No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
GPSC Declared Interview Result for Jr. Asst. Electrical Inspector Post 2015
GPSC Declared Interview Result for Lecturer (Gujarat Nursing Service) Post 2015
GPSC Declared Interview Result for Staff Nurse Posts 2015
GPSC Declared Interview List for Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Class II Post 2015