Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Research Officer in Gujarat Statistical Service, Class-II, Under General Administrative Department and Municipal Health Officer, Class-I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 August 2014.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 5 August 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 20 August 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Research Officer: 30 posts
2. Municipal Health Officer: 40 posts
Total no. of Posts: 70 posts
• Research Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600
• Municipal Health Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.5400
• Research Officer: Post graduate degree with Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or Mathematics as principal subject; possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application and adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi or both.
• Municipal Health Officer: M.B.B.S. degree; basic knowledge of computer application and adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi or both.
• Research Officer: Maximum age of the candidate should be 32 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
• Municipal Health Officer: Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination/Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through GPSC website on or before 20 August 2014.
• No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.