Gujarat Public Service Commission Agriculture Officer Job Notification: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for the 101 Agriculture Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 31 December 2018
Gujarat Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 101
- Name of the post: Agriculture Officer
- Candidates should have Graduate in Science (Agriculture) by the recognized Agricultural Universities incorporated or established by or under the Central Agriculture universities Act or a State Agriculture universities Act in India
- They should have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment law.
- Please visit the below official notification for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to these posts through the prescribed format by visiting the official site of GPSC at https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in on or before 31 December 2018.