1. Home
  2. |  
  3. Education News |  

GUJCET Result 2014 Declared: Check On www.gseb.org Gujarat CET Result 2014

May 23, 2014 06:50 IST

    Gujarat CET 2014 (Gujarat Common Entrance Test Result 2014 / Gujarat GUCET Result 2014): Gujarat CET (GUJCET) declared Today by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) / Gujarat Board of Secondary Education (GSEB) on www.gseb.org

    The result for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2014 (GUJCET 2014) is expected to be declared on 23 May 2014. Students who appeared in the test would be able to check their result by logging on to the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB): www.gseb.org or https://www.jagranjosh.com/results/2014-gujcet-result-74055

     

    Click Here to check GUJCET Result 2014: https://www.jagranjosh.com/results/2014-gujcet-result-74055

    The result for Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2014 (GUJCET 2014) has been declared on 23 May 2014. Students who sat for the test can now check their result on the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB): www.gseb.org.

    The other best way to access the GUJCET results 2014 is the Jagran Josh’s page dedicated exclusively to this result. Please visit: https://www.jagranjosh.com/results/2014-gujcet-result-74055 Here, students can check their results at easy go.

    Conducted on 8 May 2014, the GUJCET 2014 witnessed around 40,000 students writing the paper.  

    The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) with the help of Government of Gujarat conducts Gujarat common entrance test GUJCET for admission to the undergraduate professional courses in various fields such as Medical, Engineering, Pharmacy, colleges in various government/ government aided, universities, and private colleges, and institutes in Gujarat state.

    Admission to the courses -- B. Tech, B.E, Medical MBBS, Dental BDS and Pharmacy B. Pharma within the state of Gujarat, will be based on 60 per cent of the marks obtained by the aspirants in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Class 12) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the rest 40 per cent will be based on the total marks obtained in the GUJCET 2014.

    The mode of writing examinations i.e. the languages are English, Hindi and Gujarati. The entrance examination has three papers, physics, Biology and Mathematics.

    Latest

      Read

        Commented

          Latest Videos

          Register to get FREE updates

            All Fields Mandatory
          • (Ex:9123456789)
          • Please Select Your Interest
          • Please specify

          • ajax-loader
          • A verifcation code has been sent to
            your mobile number

            Please enter the verification code below

          This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK
          X

          Register to view Complete PDF