Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment of 26 Aircraft Technicians for outstation Bases in various Trades. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 August 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 16 August 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the post: Aircraft Technicians
Name of the Trades:
- Aircraft Technicians (Airframe): 12 posts
- Aircraft Technicians (Engine): 7 posts
- Aircraft Technicians (Avionics): 7 posts
Total no. of Posts: 26 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18,300/- to Rs.21,400/- + Washing Allowance, Conveyance Allowance or Reimbursement, Reimbursement of School Fee in respect of dependent children, as per zrevailing rules.
- Aircraft Technicians (Airframe): Diploma in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering from a reputed Institution OR equivalent qualification from the Armed Forces.
- Aircraft Technicians (Engine): Diploma in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering from a reputed Institution OR equivalent qualification from the Armed Forces.
- Aircraft Technicians (Avionics): Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a reputed Institution OR equivalent qualification from the Armed Forces.
- Candidate age should not be crossed than 28 years as on 16 August 2014 for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category must pay the fee of Rs.200/- towards Application Fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India in favour of ‘HAL - Helicopter MRO Division’, payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application form duly complete in all respects along with Demand Draft, certificates / marks cards / documents (self attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Caste (SC/ST/OBC certificate in the prescribed format), Disability (as applicable), Ex-servicemen discharge book etc should be sent by ordinary post to the Chief Manager (HR) – MRO, Helicopter MRO Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Complex, Post Box. No. 1796, Bangalore 560 017 on or before 16 August 2014.