HAL Jobs Notification: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has published the recruitment notification for Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee. A total of 826 vacancies have been notified out of which 561 are for ITI Trade Apprentices, 137 for Technician Apprentice, 103 for Engineering Graduate Apprentice and remaining 25 for Technician Apprentice Posts.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will be done through on portal ‘www.apprenticeship.gov.in’ against the establishment ‘Hindustan Aeronautics limited’, of State : Maharashtra, District : Nashik on or before 15 May 2019.
Before applying for HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2019, candidates should fulfill required eligibility criteria. All those candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
More details on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2019 are given below in this article.
Last Date of Application: 15 May 2019
HAL Vacancy Details
• ITI Trade Apprentices - 561 Posts
• Engineering Graduate Apprentices - 103 Posts
• Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 137 Posts
• Technician (Vocational) Apprentices - 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
• ITI Trade Apprentices - Passed ITI in the relevant trade
• Engineering Graduate Apprentices - Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
• Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
• Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – 12th Passed with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject fields only.
How to Apply for the HAL Apprentice Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply apply for apprenticeship on the portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ against the establishment ‘Hindustan Aeronautics limited’ of State : Maharashtra, District : Nashik on or before 15th May 2019. Candidates who wish to apply against EWS category should furnish their family income and asset certificate issued by competent authority (Annexure- I) and send a copy of the certificate to DGM -Training and skill development, Hindustan Aeronautics limited, Aircraft division, Nasik Post: Ojhar Township, Tal: Niphad, District: Nashik, Maharashtra: 422207 latest by 20 May 2019.