Haryana Civil Service 2021 Exam online applications are going to be closed tomorrow.i.e. 2 April 2021 at hpsc.gov.in. All such candidates who wish to appear for Haryana Civil Service Prelims Exam 2021 this year and have not submitted their applications have the last chance to register themselves for the exam. The link to the online application can be accessed directly by clicking on the below link. The online application process was started on 3 March 2021. The prelims exam for the aforesaid posts will be conducted on 30 May 2021.
Around 156 Vacancies will be recruited for the post of Haryana Civil Services (HCS), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO), District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC), Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS), Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO), Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO), District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO), Assistant Employment Officer (AEO), Tehsildar (Class A) and Traffic Manager.
The final selection shall be based on the merit list to be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written
Examination and Viva-voce/ Personality Test. The preliminary exam is likely to be conducted in May/June 2021. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card well before the commencement of the Examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/ for downloading by the candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. Candidates can scroll down to know post wise vacancy and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 March 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 April 2021
- Preliminary Examination: Tentatively in May/June 2021
- Mains Exam: Tentatively in August 2021
- Personality/Viva - Voce - to be announced later
Haryana HCS & Allied Services 2020-21 Vacancy Details
- Haryana Civil Services (HCS) - 48 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) - 7 Posts
- Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO) - 14 Posts
- District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC) - 5 Posts
- A Class Tehsildar - 4 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society (ARCS)- 1 Post
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO) - 5 Posts
- Block Development and Panchayat Officer (BDPO) - 46 Posts
- TM - 3 Posts
- District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO) - 2 Posts
- Assistant Employment Officer (AEO) - 21 Posts
Haryana HCS & Allied Services 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute. Candidates will be able to check the post wise qualification details once the recruitment notification is released on HPSC website.
Haryana HCS & Allied Services 2020-21 Age Limit - 18 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for Haryana HCS & Allied Services 2020-21
Interested candidates will be able to apply online at hpsc.gov.in on or before 2 April 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Haryana HCS & Allied Services 2020-21 Application Fee
- Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana (DESM) - Rs. 1000/-
- For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States- Rs. 1000/-
- For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only/For Female candidates of General and all
reserved categories of other States - Rs. 250/-
- For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B /ESM and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana only - Rs. 250/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only - Nil