OnHSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invited applications for the recruitment of 697 Gram Sachiv Posts inDevelopment & Panchayat Department of Haryana.
HSSC Vacancy Online Application Link will be active from 19 June 2019. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Posts on through official website on or before 03 July 2019.Candidates are advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of hssc online application form.
Candidates seeking to apply for Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Jobs should be a graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent. The age of the candidates should be between 17 years to 42 years. More details such as Application Process, Important dates, eligibility criteria for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 for 697 Posts is given below.
Advertisement Number - 9/2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 19 June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 03 July 2019 till 11:59PM
- Closing Date for Fee Submission – 06 July 2019
HSSC Vacancy Details
Gram Sachiv – 697 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Gram Sachiv Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or Higher.
How to Apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through HSSC website from 19 June to 03 July 2019.
Application Fee for HSSC Jobs :
- General (Male/Female) - Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) - Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) - Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) - Rs. 13/-