Haryana Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to one permanent post of Assistant Director Ayurveda (Class – II) (Un-reserved) in Health & Ayush Department, Haryana. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 July 2014 upto 05:00 PM.
- Opening Date for Registration: 05 July 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 25 July 2014
- Closing Date for Deposit of Application fee: 28 July 2014 up to 04:00 PM
- Closing Date for Receiving Printed Application: 04 August 2014 upto 05:00 PM
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Director Ayurveda (Class – II)
- Number of Post: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6000 (Pay Band – 3) + NPA
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- A degree in Ayurvedic system of Medicine from any University or Institution recognized by the Govt.
- Two year experience on some administrative post of responsibility after attaining of minimum basic qualification.
Age Limit: Minimum 32 years and Maximum 45 years age as on 01 July 2014
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Women candidates of all category: Rs. 125/-
- Physically Handicapped (Exempted from Fees)
How to Apply
Send Completely filled online application forms through website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. on or before 25 July 2014.