Haryana PSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Manager and ATP. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 5 Aug 2019.
- Starting Date of online application: 5 July 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 August 2019
Haryana PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant Town Planner (Group-A) – 14 Posts
- Manager – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AE, Manager and ATP Posts
- Assistant Engineer – Candidate should have a B.Sc Agri. Engineering/B.Tech. in Agril. Engineering from a recognized University.
- Assistant Town Planner (Group-A) – Candidate should have a postgraduation degree in Urban and Regional Planning/Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ M.Tech. in Planning or equivalent making the holder eligible for associate membership of the Institute of Town Planners, India. Or B.Tech. degree in Planning from a recognized Institute/University with two years of experience in the field of Town Planning under a qualified town planner.
- Manager – Candidate should be Graduate with LLB in 1st Division with 10 years of experience.
How to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 5 August 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the online application to Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block B, Sector 4, Panchkula.