Haryana Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for various posts mentioned below.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies
- HCS (Executive Branch): 30 vacancies
- DSP: 9 vacancies
- ETO: 38 vacancies
- District Food and Supplies Controller: 1 vacancy
- Tehsildar ‘A' Class: 16 vacancies
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Society: 8 vacancies
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer: 5 vacancies
- Block Development and Panchayat Officer: 17 vacancies
- Traffic Manager: 3 vacancies
- District Food & Supplies Officer: 3 vacancies
- Assistant Employment Officer: 21 vacancies
- Last date for sending application: 27 December 2011
- Last date for sending application (from remote areas): 3 January 2012
Educational Qualification (as on 27 December 2011): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2011): Minimum 21 years; Maximum 40 years (except for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police where maximum age limit is 27 years)
Application Fee: If obtained by post, application fee for General/ OBC candidate is Rs 1050 and fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX- Servicemen/ Women candidate is Rs 300.
The fee needs to be paid in the form of Indian Postal Orders/ Bank Drafts (from any branch of Scheduled Bank of India) payable to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission at Panchkula.
The application form, along with necessary instructions, an acknowledgement card and an envelope for sending application is obtainable from the office of Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1- 10, Block- B, Sector- 4 , Panchkula by making payment at the rates given in the notification.
Selection Procedure: The examination will be Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) comprising of the following stages
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type/ Multiple Choice) for screening only
- Main Examination (Conventional Essay Type)
- Personality Test (Viva -voce)
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted on the prescribed format together with self addressed (with Pin Code) envelope of 24 x 11 cm. size duly stamped with Rs 50 for registered post will be sent or can be collected on cash payment at the counter from 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm on all working days till closing date.
Application forms must reach Commission's Office at Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula on or before the close of office working hours on the last date for receipt of application forms.
For more details; please CLICK HERE