Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC), Haryana invited applicants for walk-in Interview for filling up the following posts on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 26February 2015 (for post 1 & 2), 27 February 2015 (for post 3 to 5) and on 02 March 2015 (for post 6 & 7).
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for post 1 & 2): 26 February 2015
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for post 3 to 5): 27 February 2015
- Date& Time of Walk – in – Interview (for post 6 & 7): 02 March 2015
Details of Posts
- District Consultant (QA): 15 Posts
- District Consultant (Public Health): 15 Posts
- State Consultant (QA): 01 Post
- State Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
- District Quality Manager: 15 Posts
- Administrative Assistant (SQAU) : 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant (DQAU): 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Qualification must be from the recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 to 5: Possess MBBS Degree in the relevant discipline with relevant experience.
- For Post 6 & 7: Possess Graduate Degree or equivalent with knowledge of Computer is desiredand a relevant experience.
Age Limit: Upto 40 years
- For Post 1&2: Consolidated Salary of Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3&4: Consolidated Salary ofRs. 50,000/- Per Month.
- For Post5: Consolidated Salary ofRs. 35,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 6: Consolidated Salary ofRs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 7: Consolidated Salary of Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWritten Test/ Computer Test/ Walk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on26 February 2015 (Thursday) (for post 1 & 2), on 27 February 2015 (for post 3 to 5) and on 02 March 2015 (for post 6 & 7)in theoffice of Executive Director, HSHRC and registration will be done between09:00 AM to 10:30 AM with filled in application giving complete bio- dataalong withthe Original Certificates/ documentsand a set of attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD)etc. and a recent passport size photograph should affix on the application form.