Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned various posts at Headquarter Andaman & Nicobar Command, Port Blair. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 04 July 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Senior Private Secretary”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
2. Name of Post: “Private Secretary”
No. of Posts: 05 (Five).
3. Name of Post: “Stenographer (Grade – I)”
No. of Posts: 13 (Thirteen).
Educational Qualification: Officers working under the Central/ State Govt. or PSUs or Semi- Govt. or Autonomous bodies etc. :
• Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
• With relevant experience of the regular service in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent; and
• Possessing appropriate qualification from recognized Board or University or Institution with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
• For Post 1:
Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- Per Month.
• For Post 2:
Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
• For Post 3:
Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with up to date photo copies of the of the CR Dossier/ ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 05 years (if any) and other relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Principal Director (Pers), Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff, Room No. 48, Kashmir House, New Delhi – 110 011” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December