Community Health Centre, Health Department Ghoghla, Diu invited applications for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Gynaecologist, Ophthalmic Surgeon and Ophthalmic Surgeon. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and appear in Walk-in-Interview on 03 August 2018 (Friday) at 09:00 AM Onwards.
Notification Number - 1-9/DHS/Advertisement/2018-19/227.
Walk-in-Interview - 03 August 2018
Community Health Centre Ghoghla Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 5
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts.
- Gynaecologist – 01 Post.
- Ophthalmic Surgeon – 01 Post.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Medical Officer: Possess MBBS Degree.
- Gynaecologist/ Ophthalmic Surgeon: Possess MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in the respective specialty.
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Possess Higher Secondary Pass and Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques.
- Medical Officer/ Gynaecologist/ Ophthalmic Surgeon: 62 years.
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 30 years.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for Community Health Centre Ghoghla Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and may appear for the Walk -in- Interview on 03 August 2018 (Friday) at 09:00 AM onwards in the office of the Collector, Collectorate, Diu (UT).