Heath Department of Punjab Notified Recruitment to the 309 Posts of Medical Officer 2014
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab invited application for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (Specialists) for various health institutions/offices.
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab invited application for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (Specialists) for various health institutions/offices. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 January 2013.
• Opening Date for Registration: 08 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 14 January 2014
• Date of Walk-in Interview: 18 January 2014 at 10.AM
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Medical Officer (Specialists)
• Number of Post: 309 Posts
Specialty Wise Vacant Posts
• Anaesthesia: 58 Posts
• General Surgery: 20 Posts
• Gynaecology: 33 Posts
• Medicine: 16 Posts
• Orthopaedics: 05 Posts
• Paediatrics: 114 Posts
• Pathology: 04 Posts
• Radiology: 37 Posts
• Skin & V.D: 02 Posts
• TB & Chest: 05 Posts
• Psychiatry: 15 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100+5400.G.P+NPA+Admissible PG Allowance
• Age Limit: Between 18 and 38 years as on 01 January 2014.
• Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India
How to Apply
Application on the prescribed format available at above website along with scanned testimonials should be mailed through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 January 2014, 5:00 pm.
Venue of Interviews: Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh,(Mohali) Contact No.0172-2266938
Refer the below link for complete details.