Heavy Water Board, Department of Atomic Energy invited application for recruitment to 177 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 March 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications online: 16 March 2015
Details of Post
- Category-I Trainee: 62 Posts
- Category-II Trainee: 105 Posts
- Station Officer: 01 Post
- Sub Officer: 01 Post
- Technician C/D (Crane Operator): 07 Posts
- Technician C/D (Mechanic cum Dozer Operator): 01 Post
- Trainee: On successful completion of Training, Category- II Trainees may Be considered for higher initial pay by way of grant of Additional Increments as per the Rules in force from time to time.
- Station Officer: Passed SSC or equivalent + Certificate of Station Officer’s course of the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre. OR Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering, India/London.
- Sub Officer: SSC or equivalent + Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Services College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre.
- Persons with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence will be given preference.
- Technician C/D (Crane Operator): Minimum 60 % marks in SSC OR HSC with Science & Maths.
- Technician C/D (Mechanic cum Dozer Operator): Minimum 60 % marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Mathematics + Trade Certificate in Diesel Mechanic of one year duration.
- Category-I Trainee: Between 18-25 years
- Category-II Trainee: Between 18-22 years
- Station Officer: Upto 40 years
- Sub Officer: Upto 40 years
- Technician C/D (Crane Operator): Between 18-33 years
- Technician C/D (Mechanic cum Dozer Operator): Between 18-33 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply online through www.hwb.gov.in before 16 March 2015.