High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in AP State Judicial Services. candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 March 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 01 March 2014 till 05 PM
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Number of Post: 97 Posts
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have attained a Bachelor's Degree in Law from any reputed or recognized university.
- Age Limit: The candidates must have attained an age below than 35 years as on 01 February 2014.
How to Apply
Refer the below link or the official website of the high Court, http://hc.ap.nic.in to download the application format.
Eligible candidates have to send the completely filled application along with the necessary enclosures and application fee submitted in form of a crossed demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor or the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad to offices of the Principal District Judges of the concerned Districts.
Applications of the candidates belonging to other States can be submitted in the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of A.P., or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
However, the applicants living in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, can submit the applications in the office of the Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad; during the office hours, on any working day.
The last date for receipt of application is 01 March 2014 upto 05 PM.
Refer the mentioned link for complete details.